An Act to provide for the management and the disposal of evacuee properties attached to charitable, religious or educational trusts or institutions
WHEREAS it is expedient to provide for the management and disposal of evacuee trust properties attached to the charitable, religious or educational trusts or institutions;
It is hereby enacted as follow:-
- Short Title Extent And Commencement:-
- This Act may be called the Evacuee Trust Properties (Management and Disposal) Act, 1975.
- It extends to the whole of Pakistan.
- It shall come into force at once and shall be deemed to have taken effect on the first day of July, 1974.
- In this Act unless there is anything repugnant in the subject or context:-
- “Act” means the Displaced Persons (Compensation and Rehabilitation) Act, 1958 (XXVIII of 1958), or the Displaced Persons (Land Settlement) Act, 1958 (XLVII of 1958), as the case may be;
- “Board” means the Evacuee Trust Property Board constituted under Section 3;
- “Chairman” means the Chairman of the Board,
- “Evacuee Trust Property” means the evacuee trust properties attached to charitable, religious or educational trusts or institutions or any other properties which form part of the Trust Pool constituted under this Act;
- “Member” means the member of the Board;