In exercise of the powers conferred by section 28 of the Evacuee Trust Properties (Management and Disposal) Act 1975 (XIII OF 1975), the Federal Government is pleased to make the following rules, namely:
- Short Title Commencement:
- These rules may be called the Evacuee Trust Properties (Appeal and Revision) Rules, 1980.
- They shall come into force at once.
- In these rules, unless there is anything repugnant in subject or context:
- “Act” means the Evacuee Trust Properties (Management and Disposal) Act, 1975 (XIII of 1975)
- “Appeal” means an appeal under Section 16 of the Act.
- “Revision” means an application for revision under Section 17 of the Act; and
- All other words and expressions used but not defined these rules shall have the same meaning as in the Act.